Thank you for taking the time to check out FireFighterMoney.com and congratulations on taking a step toward creating financial strength.
Lets Get started
Amazing things happen when you don’t spend all of the money you make!
“Why should I not spend the money I make…it’s mine!”
Because if you spend every dollar you have no more. Whats worse is that some people spend more than they make! It sounds crazy but thats what debt is. YOU SPENT MORE MONEY THAN YOU HAVE. YOU COULD NOT AFFORD IT AND YOU BOUGHT IT ANYWAY!
IF your living expenses are less than what you make each month you will have money left over. NOW….if you give that money a job and provide supervision magic things start to happen.
- You will accumulate savings that can be used for emergencies and to make purchases with cash.
- You have money leftover to pay for the things you already own that you couldn’t afford. YOU CAN BECOME DEBT FREE!
- You will have money available to invest. A dollar in your pocket after taxes is $1.20 earned. Uncle Sam already spent some for you! If you invest the money you earn before it is deposited into your account you actually make a bit extra and the magical effects of compound interest kick in!
- You can become wealthy on the salary you make now! Money and interest piles up if you don’t spend it all!.
- My goal in managing my money is to become RICH. RICH in options, time, peace of mind, security, and confidence. Having saved money provides these riches.
Money won’t save itself. It requires deliberate action to create significant savings. It requires a change in ideas and attitudes about what money is supposed to do for you. Also required is a mindset that you will not settle for “THE RAT RACE”. I refuse to make money just to live today and then work again tomorrow just to get by.
Make no mistake if you are in debt you are just getting by!
There might be nice shiny things in your big house and driveway but if you miss a paycheck or two how would that work out for you?
I want to be RICH in options, time, peace of mind, security and confidence. I am willing to sacrifice a 90” TV, shiny truck with chrome rims, the latest cellphone upgrade and a house that’s too big. I can have those things later when I have the money for them!
I choose instead to provide financial security for myself and my family. I choose to wave my middle finger at credit cards, car loans, student debt, $175 cable bills, and overpriced $hit I don’t need.
Amazing things happen when you don’t spend all the money you make!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON BUILDING FINANCIAL STRENGTH SUBSCRIBE TO MY MAILING LIST OR SEND AND E-MAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org YOU GOT THIS! MAKE IT HAPPEN!